Thursday, August 03, 2006

Aukje Van Ginneken Playboy

Sua Lee :

Does anyone know where I can find the lyrics to the old song "My wife can't cook"

Lavinia Wilson :

atozlyrics.com

Ana Martin :

try www.lyricsearch.net

Meagan Good :

azlyrics.com

Christina Cindrich :

try http://www.onewest.net/~roxtar/lyrics/

Isabelle Maltese :

If it wasn't for the beans

Ai Mei Wong :

That come out the can

Nikita Cash :

Or the peas and beets

Sandrine Thoquet :

To ripen ???????

Tina Fey :

The milk and bread

Juliane Kohler :

????????? At the grocery store

Carla Harvey :

I couldn't eat no more

Peggy Church :

Let me tell my wife

Elisa Seydel :

(His wife, she can't cook)

Sarah Brackett :

Lord, if I thought she could read

Inna Khokhlushkina :

I would buy her a book

Madeleine Collinson :

But all she knows how to do

Pui Fan Lee :

Is fuss and holler

Helen Slater :

She don't even know

Lavinia Wilson :

How to boil water

Natalia Millan :

Let me tell ya what we had last night

Lorraine Michaels :

On the dinner table

Carla Harvey :

A ?????????? tomato

Joanna Kanska :

The nastiest stuff you ever wanna see

Brandy Ledford :

And she was tryin' to feed it to me

Keyla Wood :

Let me tell ya

Marisa Pare :

I think that woman is downright ??????

Lola Glaudini :

'Cause here the sister

Cathryn Bradshaw :

With coldcuts and gravy

Vanessa Motta :

Now coldcuts and gravy in a ???????

Carmen G Cervera :

I thought I'd choke but I got through

Barbara Patrick :

Well she said

Alana Bock :

(Spit it out, spit it out)

Janet Wood :

What you say? woo hoo

Eva Derrek :

Oh but I guess I'm gonna eat this slop

Christine Boisson :

Any old way

Alina Chivulescu :

So don't you get me wrong

Barbara Patrick :

I love that girl

Andree Flamand :

I guess I'm about craziest old man in the world

Rosanne Katon :

But I got to love her

Maja Maranow :

'Cause I got no friends

Debra Messing :

Aww, here she comes

Marilyne Canto :

With red beans and onions again

Julie Strain :

And she say...

Patsy Kensit :

What you say?

Melina Kanakaredes :

Ohh, woo hoo

Nanci Beck :

One two three four

Heidi Kappler :

Five six seven eight

Amy Adams :

Nine eight seven six

Alejandra Marin :

Five four three two

Ashley Williams :

One more time, come on

Hollie L Hummel :

Early in the mornin'

Salome Stevenin :

Woah, hoo

Natascia Paolucci :

(His wife, she can't cook)

Karina Plachetka :

Cook them beans, cook 'em clean

Sabine Sinjen :

Put 'em in a pot and let 'em stink, come on

Eva Derrek :

(His wife, she can't cook)

Masami Sanada :

What you say?

Sorcha Cusack :

Woahh, wooo

Marla Sokoloff :

Come to the doctor

Yasmin Elias :

You wonder why

Jaclyn Mendoza :

I just ate them beans

Leslie Danon :

And I'm about to die, come on

Amy Adams :

Hey baby

Bik Wing Chung :

(His wife, she can't cook)

Marcia Johnson :

Ohhh, wooo hoo

Hilary Maclean :

(His wife, she can't cook)

Catherine Serre :

Aww, just a little bit louder, come on

Erin Wright :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabine Mamou :

Sorry for the length. Hopefully it's the right song by Lonnie Russ.

Heather Jane MacDonald :

just go to yahoomusic.com and put in the authors name.

Mihoko Shibata :

maybe something by the kingsmen --- Kingsmen Discography and Songs at CD Universe... windows media and real audio sound samples to hear lyrics, tour dates, ... Genevieve, Get Out Of My Life Woman, Don't Say No, My Wife Can't Cook. ...

Nora Catrone :

http;//www.cduniverse.com/search/ xx/music/artist/Kingsmen/a/Kingsmen.htm can't find it yet




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?